Queen of the World History
The Queen of the World Pageant started in 1989. Founder Mr. Erich Reindl from Austria has placed Queen of the World among the three biggest international beauty pageants in the world. He successfully staged his events with ernormous international media response and audience acceptance in many different countries.
- 1988 First Queen of the World Event - Maritim Hotel Immendorfer Strand, Germany
- 1989 Kurhaus Baden Baden, Germany
- 1990 Kurhaus Baden Baden, Germany
- 1991 Kurhaus Baden Baden, Germany
- 1992 Austria Center, Vienna - Awarded with the "Beauty Queen Oscar", Austria
- 1993 cancelled by host country
- 1994 Red Army Theatre, Moscow, Russia " Live TV broadcasting at Red Square"
- 1995 Kurhaus Baden Baden, Germany
- 1996 Kurhaus Baden Baden, Germany
- 1997 Kurhaus Baden Baden, Germany
- 1998 Hotel Maritim, Bonn, Germany
- 1999 cancelled by host country
- 2000 Queen of the World in the Sky - First beauty pageant in the world held on a chartered Condor airplane
- 2001 International Boat Fair "BOOT" , Duesseldorf, Germany
- 2002 International Boat Fair "BOOT" , Duesseldorf, Germany
- 2003 International Boat Fair "BOOT" , Duesseldorf, Germany
- 2004 Hotel Bayerischer Hof, Munich, Germany
- 2005 cancelled by host country
- 2006 Concress Center, Mozartsaal, Mannheim, Germany
- 2007 Trofana Royal, Hotel, Ski Resort Ischgl, Austria
- 2008 Pardorama Ski Rsort Ischgl, Austria
- 2009 Estrel Convention Center, Berlin, Germany
- 2010 NUERBURGRING, Formular 1 - Center, Germany
- 2011 Audi-Car-Center, Berlin, Germany
Founder Mister Erich Reindl passed away 2016. May he Rest in Peace.
QUEEN OF THE WORLD RELAUNCH
Mister William A. Balser (Mr. Reindl´s Partner, Friend and National Director Germany) will relaunch the Queen of the World pageant in 2021. Together with his Partners Mr. Zijad Junuzovic and Gert Count of Schwerin he will carry on
the legacy of Queen of the World. And of cause the spirit of Queen of the World which is to contribute to a better
understanding of all nations by shoving the beauty and variety off all ethnic groups and representatives of the participatin countries.